Are you struggling to keep up with your daily tasks? It’s time to take control of your life by using these 3 amazing tools!
When you start a business as an entrepreneur, you may likely start small but expand as time goes on. In the first months after launching your business, you may find it easy to carry out some task- to manage your team, conduct sales and meetings, market your products, etc. However, as your business grows and you expand, these task becomes twice as much as they were before, thus making it more difficult to manage. At this point, the need to adopt various business’ tools is very important. In this modern age, 99% of the business population makes use of one or two business’ tools to run their businesses.
Why use business’ tools?
By using business’ tools, you would be able to carry out your tasks easily, swiftly, and more accurately. They enhances your business output and can change your business for the better. In this article, we are going to see 10 effective business’ tools that you can adopt to increase your business productivity.
- Google Drive: Google drive is a cloud-based file storage service offered by Google Inc. It was first released in July 2008 and is now owned by Alphabet Inc., Google’s parent company. Users can store files online and share them with others. Files stored in Google Drive are synchronized between computers running Chrome OS, Android, iOS, Windows 10, macOS, Linux, and other operating systems.
- Trello: Trello is a web application that helps users organize their work. It provides different boards where users can create lists of items they need to do, assign tasks to team members, and track progress. Tasks can have due dates, subtasks, comments, attachments, checklists, and custom fields.
- Asana: Asana is a project management tool developed by Justin Mifsud and Ryan Hoover. It is a task management software that enables teams to manage projects and collaborate. It offers features like Gantt charts, calendar views, timesheets, milestones, activity streams, and issue tracking.
- Basecamp: Basecamp is a project management tool designed by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson. It is a web-based application that allows users to plan, coordinate, and manage projects with its task list, chat, wiki, and document sharing capabilities.
- Evernote: Evernote is a note taking app that allows users to save notes and images to a central location. These notes can then be accessed from any device. It also includes a searchable database of saved content called “Notebooks”.
- Slack: Slack is a collaboration platform that enables users to communicate via text messages, voice calls, video calls, desktop clients, mobile apps, and web applications. It also integrates with many third party services including GitHub, Skype, Google Hangouts, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, and Microsoft Teams.
- Zoom: Zoom is a web conferencing solution that allows users to connect with each other using audio and video calling. It supports screen sharing, whiteboard sharing, and presentation sharing.
- Bitrix24: Bitrix24 provides access to dozens of free tools for client management, tasks and projects, customer support, internal communications and e-commerce. Bitrix24 offers Free plans (Starter business tool suite), Special Plans (Sites and CRM to grow your business, Rock-solid CRM, Rock-solid project management), Standard and Professional Business plans (Advanced business tool suite, Unlimited business tool suite). Recommended: 5 Powerful Tips to help you Become More Productive
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs is popularly known as one of the best online marketing tools. If adopted, it can greatly market your business and ensure it gets to the right target market. Ahrefs is an All-in-one Search Engine Optimization (SEO) toolset that can optimize your website, analyze your competitors, study what your customers are searching for, learn from your industry’s top performing content, and track your ranking progress. Ahrefs is used by marketers from some of the world’s leading companies such as LinkedIn, Shopify, Survey Monkey, Facebook, etc. Ahrefs features Ahrefs Bot, which is a Web Crawler that powers the 12 trillion link database for Ahrefs online marketing toolset. It constantly crawls web to fill their database with new links and check the status of the previously found ones to provide the most comprehensive and up-to-the-minute data to their users. Link data collected by Ahrefs Bot from the web is used by thousands of digital marketers around the world to plan, execute, and monitor their online marketing campaigns. This data has immense value for SEO community as it helps marketing professionals to better understand the fundamental algorithms of the world’s largest search engines so that they could optimize websites accordingly. Every 24 hours their crawler visits over 6 billion web pages and updates Ahrefs’ index every 15-30 minutes.
- HubSpot: The HubSpot growth platform lets your entire company to work together – from marketing, to sales, to customer service. Each Hub is powerful alone, but better together. HubSpot offers a complete CRM platform with all the tools and integrations you need to grow better — whether you want to increase leads, accelerate sales, streamline customer service, or build a powerful website.
The 10 business’ tools listed above are very effective and would change your business for better if adopted. So, decide which would work better for your business and go for it. Thanks for reading!