Your mind can think only one thought at a time. When you focus on a thought, it displaces all others from your mind. Focus enables you to displace unwanted thoughts.
When you focus on positive ones, the negative ones disappear.
What am I really saying? Your mind can only think one thought at a time, and when you distract them, you are switching their focus in a direction they don’t like. That’s why depression is so powerful. It shouts negative and depressing thoughts, and since you can only focus on one thing at a time, the depressing thoughts drive everything positive out of your mind.
The positive side of this law works just as strongly in your favor. When you select and maintain a positive focus, negative thoughts head for the emergency exits.
The trick is to select and maintain a positive focus so you can say good-bye to depression.
1. Use the power of repetition.
2. Use the power of memorization.
3. Use the power of positive neuroassociations.
4. Use the power of positive writing.
5. Use the power of positive music.
6. Use the power of positive self-talk.
7. Repeat positive affirmations.
8. Count your blessings.
9. Turn on your positive mind pump.
10. Focus your mind on the most power and positive force in the universe, God’s love.
If you do these ten things persistently and consistently, Simply think a positive thought and drive a negative one from your mind. You will feel better.