Inspiration is everywhere, but sometimes it’s hard to get motivated enough to start something new. What quotes inspire you? Share them with us!
Inspiration comes from a variety of sources. Sometimes we look outside ourselves for inspiration. Other times, we look inside ourselves for answers to our problems. If you want to be inspired, you should probably take a look at these 55 unique quotes.
Quotes don’t always have to be inspirational though. They can also be motivational or even funny. The point is that they teach you something valuable — whether it’s about life, love, success, or anything else.
Here are 55 unique quotes that would inspire you to get up when you are down, challenge you to be your best, and give you the courage to face your future.
1. “What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it’s not. And a lot of the time, it’s what makes you great.”— Emma Stone.
2. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”– Coco Chanel.
3. “Umbrella can’t stop the rain but can make us stand in rain. Confidence may not bring success but gives us power to face any challenge in life”– Eyden I.
4. “Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations”– Oliver Goldsmith.
5. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one”– Michael McMillian.
6. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else”– Margaret Mead.
7. “Never compete with others, you are not running the same race”– Gift Gugu Mona
8. “Leave a little sparkle wherever you go”– Unknown
9. “You were born unique. Do not let the world make you conform to the limitations present in the prevailing winds of thought. Be the unique breeze with no limits or destination and keep on flowing!”– Avijeet Das
10. “Be in the world, but not like the world. Don’t let society put a mark on you, but instead put your mark on society.”– Jeanette Coron
11. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” .– Walt Disney
12. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”– Mark Twain.
13. “Don’t compare yourself to others. Be like the sun and the moon and shine when it’s your time”– Cassey Ho.
14. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.”– Maya Angelou
15. “When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures”.– Madeline Neumann
16. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it, but by working for it.”– Estee Lauder
17. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.”– Lalah Deliah
18. “You never know what you can do until you try.”– William Cobbett
19. “It’s going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.”– By Lydia Sweatt
20. “Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it”– By Debasish Mridha.
21. “The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles”– By Lydia Sweatt
22. “Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths”– Unknown
. 23. “Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people.”– The Breakfast Club
24. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”– The Lion King
25. “When something I can’t control happens, I ask myself: Where is the hidden gift? Where is the positive in this?”– Sara Blakely
26. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for. “– Jennifer Lopez
27. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.”– Richard Branson
28. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.”– Ken Poirot
29. ‘Nothing is stronger than a broken man rebuilding himself.”– Unknown
30. “I always thought it was me against the world and then one day I realized it’s just me against me.”– Kendrick Lamar
31. “A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.”– Richard Nixon
32. “The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything.”– Frank Sinatra
33. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.”– Dhirubhai Ambani
34. “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”– Bruce Lee
35. “Dream beautiful dreams, and then work to make those dreams come true.”– Spencer W. Kimball
36. “Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done”– By Lydia Sweatt
37. “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.”– George Horace Lorimer.
38. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for”– By Lydia Sweatt
39. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.”– G.K. Nielson
40. “When Plan “A” doesn’t work, don’t worry, you still have 25 more letters to go through.”– Unknown
41. “If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”– Dalai Lama
42. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”– Arnold Schwarzenegger
43. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”– Colin Powell
44. “From the very beginning you are being told to compare yourself with others. This is the greatest disease; it is like a cancer that goes on destroying your very soul because each individual is unique, and comparison is not possible.”–Osho
45. “Time is much too short to be living someone else’s life.”– Kobi Yamada
46. “The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before.”– Albert Einstein
48. “I think every person has their own identity and beauty. Everyone being different is what is really beautiful. If we were all the same, it would be boring.”– Tila Tequila
49. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”–Aristotle
50. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”–Thomas A. Edison
51. “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.”–Billy Graham
52. “If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.”–Thomas J. Watson
53. “Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.”~Martin Luther King, Jr.
54. “The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.”~William James
Finally, “Life is a journey, with each day taking us forward. Our words, our thoughts, and our actions would determine what would become of us at the end of life’s journey.”
Author– Silver Anthony Efekemo.