Dead Hunger III: The Chatsworth Chronicles

Dead Hunger III The Chatsworth Chronicles A gas emitting from the earth s core has transformed % of the living into ravenous flesh eating zombies and the remaining % are fighting for their lives Hemp Chatsworth takes the reins in book t

  • Title: Dead Hunger III: The Chatsworth Chronicles
  • Author: Eric A. Shelman
  • ISBN: 9780966940091
  • Page: 149
  • Format: Paperback
  • A gas emitting from the earth s core has transformed 90% of the living into ravenous, flesh eating zombies, and the remaining 10% are fighting for their lives Hemp Chatsworth takes the reins in book three of the Dead Hunger series, which finds our small band of heroes growing with each passing day Seeking the safety of a less vulnerable part of the country, Flex and compA gas emitting from the earth s core has transformed 90% of the living into ravenous, flesh eating zombies, and the remaining 10% are fighting for their lives Hemp Chatsworth takes the reins in book three of the Dead Hunger series, which finds our small band of heroes growing with each passing day Seeking the safety of a less vulnerable part of the country, Flex and company pack up and head to New Hampshire, where a community of survivors thrive, facing the daily battles together But a new, terrifying threat has awakened from the dead, and they are great in number, presenting a new challenge to humankind Some of our friends will not survive, but those left behind to fight another day will have their vengeance, if it s the last thing they do And while vengeance may not always be productive, it sure feels good Join Flex, Gem, Hemp, Charlie and Trina don t forget the Great Pyrenees, Bunsen and cheer for them as they fight to make the world safe once Don t doubt them for one second they might just succeed WARNING This book contains blood, ZOMBIES, gore, foul language, ZOMBIES and children with weapons If you dig that kind of thing, then what the % are you waiting for

    • ☆ Dead Hunger III: The Chatsworth Chronicles || · PDF Download by ✓ Eric A. Shelman
      149 Eric A. Shelman
    • thumbnail Title: ☆ Dead Hunger III: The Chatsworth Chronicles || · PDF Download by ✓ Eric A. Shelman
      Posted by:Eric A. Shelman
      Published :2019-06-19T12:27:31+00:00

    About “Eric A. Shelman”

    1. Eric A. Shelman

      The Scabs Trilogy in my rearview mirror, and Dead Hunger long finished, I introduce Emma s Rose The Cave It s my new ZOMBIE series It has been a while since I delved into the zombie world I really enjoyed writing the Scabs Series, but something was pulling me Perhaps they were dead arms, peeling and gray, reaching for flesh My flesh As usual my stories are character driven Emma s Rose is no exception I hope you enjoy the whole new cast of characters, and the new adventure, along with the new zombies A HUGE thanks to all of you who have read any of my work Now about me.Eric A Shelman was born in 1960 in Fort Worth, Texas He now lives in Cape Coral, Florida with his wife of thirty years, Linda.Life is good But it takes hard work.

    647 thoughts on “Dead Hunger III: The Chatsworth Chronicles”

    1. It took me longer to read this book because I went to the beach with friends and I just wanted to stay in and see what would happen next. Needless to say they did not let that happen. It is a great zombie story.




    2. Another good entryAnother great addition to the Gem and Flex Chronicles. Seeing Charlie and Hemp take center stage for a bit was also nice.


    3. I love this book!!!!! I want to give it 10 stars!As I said in my title this book truly deserves more than any silly 5 stars. We've had enough of silly ol' guns busting zombie melons, let's melt those bastards. that gets old fast. Ok, baseball bats! Man that is a work out! I guess guns are the way to go! Seriously, there's science in this book. This chica has no idea how accurate it is, but it sounds good. A good bad guy, that sounds kinda like he's lost it. And some butt wipes that you really ge [...]


    4. Shelman has once again hit this one out of the park. The F bomb aside, Hemps/Charlie's story is just as compelling as the Gem and Flex although I think Charlie deserves her own book. We all know that in any survival/apocalypse there will always be some A hole with too much money who will throw a wrench into anyone's survival plans wanting to control what's left of the population no matter what the cost. And while he appears to be a nice enough man, amicable even, he is a man that is used to gett [...]


    5. Well book III sees a combo effort from our resident scientist Hemp and his lady love the ass kicking crossbow wielding Charlie.No spoilers so gotta read the book to know why this chronicle is a shared event.This book continues to follow the groups adventures; settlements, mad men with egos and a private 'army', pet zombies?!?! and another weird twist to the dead walking. It is still full of action and the potty mouthed ladies that kill Z'ds with the best of them but does let you take a breath as [...]


    6. Book three is a chronicle of events told by the professor, Hemp Chatsworth. This may seem a bit redundant, but each character brings their own perception of events and circumstances particular to their own experience. We learn Hemp's history prior to the event, why he came to the city, and what he experienced prior to Alex and Gem finding him in the jail cell. Then we continue on with the story from Hemp's point of view. Hemp's chronicle is more from the scientific side of things as he is workin [...]


    7. This is probably my favorite of the chronicles so far Hemp and Charlie are my Peeps!!! I find I am much like Charlie and won't make excuses for myself, like or hate me, dude that's your problem! Hemp is a all out rockstar of a sexy ass genius and continues to develop life saving and ingenuous inventions. This is a tale that flip flops from Charlie to Hemp and there is a heavy and intense plot that kept me from putting this book down before I reached the end I am not ashamed to admit that during [...]


    8. Want a book that will knock your socks off and put them back on for you? The Dead Hunger series delivers every single time. The paces are varied, which makes for a great roller coaster storyline. Author Eric Shelman is superb at writing dialogue and using it to move his stories. This is a great story of Hempstead pre and post apocalypse. Hemp might be the coolest brainiac you'll ever meet.


    9. Hemp has to be one of my favourite characters from the first 2 books so it is really great to see him get his own chronicle (well sort of read it and see) an interesting set of twists in the plot see out heroes on a rescue mission amongst all sorts of other crazy antics. as with the other books in the series the balance of humour, horror and other stuff is perfect.


    10. The characters continue to be fabulous.Each of the main characters have their own voice. And they care about others, which is unusual in the zombie hoards. The people are believable, and memorable. Can't wait on the next book.


    11. Another hitit wasother great story that keeps coming b as co for more. the characters are great as always n I like how they brought in 2 new main characters to help the cause. what's even better is how Taylor will still have a family.


    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *